Telappliant are ITSPA founding members. We are very proud to receive this recognition for the quality and reliability of the services we provide.
Eli Katz, the Chair of ITSPA said:
“On behalf of everyone at ITSPA, I would like to congratulate the new Quality Mark holders. We are delighted to award these companies with this widely-recognised mark which helps customers identify providers who go the extra mile in providing quality services.”
Telappliant is an award-winning VoIP and cloud communications provider. We help small and medium-sized businesses to grow with our range of simple-to-use business phone systems, connectivity solutions, and cloud and managed services.
Telappliant owns one of the largest VoIP networks in the UK and target a number of customer segments through our diverse portfolio of compelling products and services. With customers ranging from small businesses to blue chip companies, Telappliant has what it takes to deliver the most feature rich, highly advanced Internet telephony solutions available.
Quality mark requirements
The new Quality Mark, which ITSPA members can apply to free of charge, has ten requirements:
- Adherence to the ITSPA Code of Practice and Best Practice Guidance documents
- Evidence that their platform design is resilient and that they deliver a reliable service, which will be measured by ITSPA as 99.99% availability between 8am & 8pm Monday-Friday, using the VoIP Spear monitoring platform.
- Transparent porting arrangements
- Active fraud control measures
- Evidence of access to the emergency services
- Easy to find information on complaints & dispute resolution
- Policies in place for Nuisance Calls & CLI Presentation
- Evidence of Data Protection & Retention Compliance
- Evidence of their Single Point of Contact, showing that there is an easy way to contact the member with issues arising
- Evidence that the company is incorporated with limited liability (LTD, PLC or LLP).
ITSPA is the UK’s trade association for VoIP and next generation communication service providers. Founded in 2004, they represent the views of over 80 members ranging from the largest Tier one operators to the new entrants in the telecommunications sector. Aside from Internet telephony, their members offer video, instant messaging and other “over the top” services to millions of customers in both the business and residential communication markets.
Join Telappliant today
To find out more about switching your VoIP or Internet service to Telappliant speak to one of our team on 0345 004 4040 or contact us.